At Chase Center, we are focused on your recovery! We have the resources your loved one needs to get back to normal as soon as possible. Along with our excellent skilled nursing, hospice, and respite caregivers, we also house a qualified team of dedicated therapists. Our therapy team offers a variety of valuable rehabilitative services to seniors recovering from extended illnesses, injuries, surgeries, and extended hospital stays.
Your loved one can benefit from a collection of therapeutic options specifically tailored to their needs and goals. These exceptional services include physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech therapy, and individual therapy, which cover a wide range of health concerns. No matter the condition, seniors can regain their strength and independence with the guidance, expertise, and encouragement of Chase Center’s compassionate staff.
Our physical therapists will utilize special manual techniques to help relieve pain and restore muscle and joint function. Who says therapy can’t be fun? We also practice innovative Nintendo Wii therapy, serving as an enjoyable therapeutic activity that works on improving seniors’ strength, balance, and coordination! Seniors will relearn how to perform daily activities and benefit from restored motor skills with our occupational therapy program. Our speech therapists can assist those with speech, swallowing, and esophageal complications resulting from cardiac incidents, central nervous system disorders, and swallowing issues such as Dysphasia. We understand that each senior’s needs are different.
Depending on these needs, our therapy teams are prepared to join forces to provide a combination of therapies and individual therapy care. Chase Center’s therapy team provides elite care for the following medical issues:
- Joint Replacement Surgery/Orthopedic Conditions/Neck, Back, and Spine/Fractures
- On-Site Hemodialysis (campus conveniently located near Fresenius Dialysis Center)
- Generalized Weakness
- Memory Conditions - Dementia & Alzheimer's/Neurological Conditions
- Systemic Vascular Disease/Congestive Heart Failure (CHF)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis and Osteoarthritis
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Post-Cardiac Surgeries/Post-Surgery
- Dysphasia (swallowing)
- Multiple Trauma
- Stroke Recovery
- Wound Care/Vascular Wound Management
- Diabetes Management
- Drain Tube Management
- IV Therapy
- Medication Administration/Pain Management
- Nutritional Services
- Respiratory Therapy/Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Balance Training/Fall Prevention Education
- Home Safety Analysis/Community Reintegration
Your senior’s health is our top priority at Chase Center. We’re here to support you on your journey to wellness! Contact us to learn more about our rehab care options by giving us a call at 574-753-4137 or inquiring online.